Legal entities > Domestic Payment Services
Domestic Payment Services
Domestic Payment Services
Silk Road Bank AD Skopje provides secure, fast and efficient payment services for all clients of the Bank - participants in the payment services and provides MKD payment transactions.
Silk Road Bank AD Skopje, as an institution responsible for conducting payment services, carries out the MKD payments through:
- Internal payments services (non-cash credit transfer between clients of the Bank and between clients and the Bank, as well as cash credit transfer and withdrawals), and
- External i.e. inter-banking payment servises (non-cash credit transfer between clients of different banks).
Inter-banking payment services are carried out by means of two settlement systems:
- MIPS - Inter-banking payment system used for urgent credit transfers and credit transfers over MKD 1,000,000.00, and
- KIBS - Clearing inter-banking system used for credit transfers up to MKD 1,000,000.00.
- MKD payment accounts with several institutions responsible for conducting payment services
- Several MKD payment accounts with one institution responsible for conducting payment services.
|Description of the Bank's service||Receipt of an order|
|Cash deposit/withdrawal from account||08.30 - 16.00 h|
|Executing of internal payment||08.30 - 16.30 h|
|Executing of payment orders through KIBS||08.30 - 14.00 h|
|Executing of payment orders through MIPS||08.30 - 16.00 h|
Opening MKD Payment AccountАccounts to domestic legal entities and physical entities, carrying out registered activity, are opened based on the following documents:
- Decision for registration at the Trade Register i.e. registry of the authorized body in the RM (if registration is stipulated by law)
- Founding act from an authorized body (if the participant has not been registered).
- Extract from the law (if the participant has been founded according to the law).
- Decision from competent court on opening receivership or liquidation procedure
- Registration of authorized signatories who operate with the funds on the account, including the signature and the stamp which will be used for certifying the payment instruments and ID of the authorized person (ZP form)
- Declaration for accepting and realizing acceptance orders issued until 30 June 2001 (for persons who carried out activity before 2002)
- Proof that the account was transferred by the Ministry of Finance - Public Revenue Office (for persons that did not migrate from the Payments Service in 2001).
The original documents or notarized copies are delivered to the Bank for verification of data. The Bank permanently keeps copy of the documents in its archive.
The Bank also keeps copy of the IDs of the manager and account signatories. When a second or subsequent account is opened, the Bank's client would submit the documents for opening an account only if they have been changed..
In addition to the above-mentioned documents, the participant in the payment services also signs in the Bank's premises:
- One copy of the Request for opening, modifications and termination of payment account with Silk Road Bank AD Skopje
- Two copies of the Application for persons authorized to dispose with assets on the account opened with the Bank, signed by the manager (or authorized person) of the legal entity and certified with the stamp of the legal entity.
Application for client identidication
Credit TransferCredit transfers may be carried out from the client's account in the amount of the account coverage in the moment of implementing the payment instrument.
The client may set priority for implementing the payment instruments that they delivered in the Bank. The payment instrument must be signed by the authorized account signatories, as per the Registration of persons authorized to operate with the account funds.
Non-cash payments are carried out, as follows:
- At the Bank's desks, regarding payment instruments in hard copy
Types of Payment InstrumentsA payment instrument is a predefined form with unique appearance and content.
- Payment slip - PP10 form
- Cash payment order - P40 form
- Cash remittance - PP41
- Transfer order - PP30
- Collective transfer order - PP31 form (debited from single instructing party and credited to single recipient on several bases)
- Collective transfer order - PP32 form (debited from single instructing party and credited to several recipients)
- Public revenues payment order - PP50 form
- Collective payment order for salary debited from the account of a single instructing party and credited to several recipients - PP53 form.
Using inflowsAll inflows on the clients' accounts with the Bank may be used immediately after they are received.
The inflows may be:
- Internal inflows (from an account of a depositor or from the Bank's account)
- Inflows through KIBS or MIPS (inflows from other banks or institutions).
Internal inflows and inflows through MIPS are being received during the entire working day and are available as soon as they are received. Inflows through KIBS are received when the settlement is complete (after 03:00 PM).