Legal entities > Loans > Loan for current assets > Loan for current assets
Loan for current assets
The Bank finances the needs of the companies for working assets. The loans may be used for acquiring raw materials, products for sale, export preparation, liquidity etc. The working assets loans may be in MKD and EUR.
The amount depends on the client's needs, its credit worthiness and the value of the collateral.LOAN TENOR
Depends on the customer's needs, amount requested and business orientation.INTEREST RATE
The interest rates are agreed in line with the collateral value, financial data, requested amount, currency, business orientation, foreign inflow expected and other business activities with the Bank.COLLATERAL
Real estate mortgage, pledge of movables, cash deposit, bank guarantee, company guarantee and bill of exchange.
MORE INFORMATION ON 02 3251 900
- Court registration documents
Decision from the Bureau of statistics of the RM
Balance sheet and Income statement
- Gross balance (Closing sheet)
- Gross balance (Closing sheet), the latest statement
- List of greatest debtors and greatest creditors (specification on account 12 and 22) and list of guarantors and guarantee types - previous and current year
- Statement for capital and management connection (supplement)
- Greatest shareholders/partners
- Members of management bodies and their representatives
- Size of legal entity (small, mid-sized and large), number of employees, domestic or foreign parts of the legal entity (supplement)
- Statement for total debt in banks on the day of submitting the application
- A business plan, which will provide an image of the history of the business and its owners.
The business plan should encompass:
1. The business' history (origin and description of the products and market segment);
2. Ownership and management (ownership structure, work experience in the field);
3. Sale and delivery (sales in the last 12 months, main buyers, distribution channels, competition and their advantages);
4. Manufacturing methods (whether the principal components and raw materials are domestic or imported, principal suppliers, machines and manufacturing methods, work-force);
5. Financial reports (sales and profit, capital state, debtors, creditors and liquidity);
- Overview of obligations towards banks and other financial institutions, credit structure, approved amount, current state, repayment term, interest rate. Other obligations in the form of borrowings to be stated
- Information regarding the turnover on the foreign currency accounts in the banks in RM
- Age structure of obligations and requests up to 60 days, 60-180 days, over 180 days
- Stockpile list of reserves
6. Future projections and plans (future realization based on Contracts, actual expected monetary inflows, market condition, plan for capital increase, strategy for plan implementation).