Legal entities > Factoring
AmountMaximum amount according to the credit board taking into account the creditworthiness of the company, as well as according to the receivables that would be purchased.
Three product categories
- I category: Invoicing factoring up to 30 days repayment period.
- II category: Invoicing factoring up to 60 days repayment period.
- III category: Invoicing factoring up to 90 days repayment period.
- I category: 3% discount on the invoiced amount.
- II category: 4% discount on the invoiced amount.
- III category: 5% discount on the invoiced amount.
- after one-day delay for category I and II the discount increases to the amount provided for the next category (if it is category I 3% after the 31st day would be 4%, etc.)
- over 90 days, an additional 2% is added, with a maximum tolerance of up to 120 days.
Other expensesPayment commission, one-time cost
Security depending on the amountMortgage or notarized bill of exchange valued by the owner.
Additional information about the package can be obtained from the Corporate Operations Service.
- phone: 02/3289-553
- e-mail: email@example.com